whoa it's been awhile.
I have so much things going on right now.. from my parents and the-one-i-used-to-have-crush-on. My parents forced me to do something that i knew it's for my own good but IM NOT READY. YET. I just want to enjoy every second of my teenage years and insya Allah i'll do what you ask me to do. And btw in case you were thinking of my parents forced me to get married OF COURSE NO HAHAHAHAHAHAH. They want me to start covering my "aurat" hehe sorry i don't know whats the english of that word, i swear to God i want to, too. But it takes time for me to be fully ready for all the consequences.. behave nicely, no gossiping, no hair, no bangs. And i have to act like a grown up. And yes from the-one-i-used-to-have-crush-on.. well I'm not telling ;PPP hehehehe it's just i feel like I'm lying to my own heart, It's like I'm pushing him but honestly, i don't want him to go. I hate how it seems like so complicated but actually it's not but errrrrrr auk deh. Itu ajaya, bye.
And for all the teenage muslims out there;

No comments:
Post a Comment